. Decision taken by the Admin Team will be final and binding and won't be changed or reverted under any circumstances
2. Admin Team has right to ban/kick any player without prior notice
3. Players are required to take screenshots or video recordings of their match which shall be considered as a proof
4. Players will be awarded cash prizes on the basis of rank irrespective of their kills
5. Minimum 10 players are required to start the match or else it shall be deemed cancelled
6. Top 5 players will be awarded with the cash reward
7. Character Skill - Off
6. Spectators - 1 or 2
8. Other Settings - Default
9. Map - Bermuda Classic
10. Character ID (In-game Numerical ID) is not allowed
11. Free Fire in-game name (as shown in the picture below) and Game ID submitted on NerdyPanda should match or else the player won't receive any reward 12. Results are typically generated within 24 hours of the tournament
13. Players are required to take screenshots of their match results and video recording in case they find someone cheating/teaming in the match and need to submit it as a proof
HOW TO PLAY?
1. Open the game and the Main Menu Screen, click on 'Classic Bermuda' which you will find below the 'Free Fire' logo on the top right corner of the screen.
2. Click on 'Custom Options' which you'll find on the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. Enter the Room ID in the search box and click on the 'Search Icon'.
4. The particular room will appear in the search result.